Ravioles and Pavlova featuring molecular cuisine
Event Date: 28/11/2021
- Learn how to do 2 colors homemade raviolis and sanguinary Pavlova with the basics of molecular cuisine.
- Lets meet at the venue “the cooking professor”, 267 Scarborough beach street in MOUNT HAWTHORN
- at 9.20 am until 1.30pm
- BYO alcohol to enjoy after the class
- what to expect : – recipe and technique to create pasta raviole, with stuffing and molecular Spherification – Pavlova recipe and halloween designs, molecular Foam. – Qualified chef tips and cooking techniques – Degustation around a long table with all other participants – apron will be provided.
- Bring your takeaway containers
- No refundable